Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new ST

Hey, just got a 17 st in magnetic, wadded my 16 fiesta 4dr 5 speed. As per my username, I come from the Mustang community. I have a 12 vert with the v6 which I have modded. I dont plan on modding the st as of yet. Im pretty ignorant on turbos and came here to learn what results for the dollar from modding our cars for more fun.

OP
cyclone3.7
Thread Starter #7
Wadded, got rearended by a 22yr old in a jeep liberty, I really liked the fiesta, 52k in 18 months, not a single complaint.

OP
cyclone3.7
Thread Starter #8
Here's a pic of the little beast, only option is 17 low profile tires.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Those tires were standard LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yup, the only factory rolling stock options were wheel color, and SAME SIZE all season vs. pure summer rubber on them. ;)

OP
cyclone3.7
Thread Starter #14
Yup, the only factory rolling stock options were wheel color, and SAME SIZE all season vs. pure summer rubber on them. ;)
Ebony black 17 with low profile, 375$, as shown on Ford window sticker.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The all season Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3s were a NO COST option on EITHER color wheels available, but in some areas you would have (or have had) to order the car that way since most dealers did NOT order them for stock with the all seasons. ;)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ebony black 17 with low profile, 375$, as shown on Ford window sticker.

Yup, and BOTH of the wheel colors available are 17x7s whether Ebony Black, or Rado Grey, and BOTH of the tires available are 205/40-17 whether Potenza RE-050As, or Michelin PS AS/3s. [wink]

It is the black wheels with red calipers that they charge the extra for--not the rubber. I have them on my 17. I'm also new here and really enjoying the new ST. I've had it about a month now. 1500 miles and the mod list in my head is ever-growing and changing. I've already did mud flaps and a clear bra. Welcome to the forum. So much to be learned here.

OP
cyclone3.7
Thread Starter #19
It is the black wheels with red calipers that they charge the extra for--not the rubber. I have them on my 17. I'm also new here and really enjoying the new ST. I've had it about a month now. 1500 miles and the mod list in my head is ever-growing and changing. I've already did mud flaps and a clear bra. Welcome to the forum. So much to be learned here.
What clear bra did you use and how far up did you go if any on the hood. My black 16 Fiesta sedan got a lot of chips. Got one in the first week already

What clear bra did you use and how far up did you go if any on the hood. My black 16 Fiesta sedan got a lot of chips. Got one in the first week already

I did the LLumar and I did the full hood, full bumper, the mirrors and partial fenders. Unfortunately they did a crap job and will be redoing most of in about a week and a half when they have it rescheduled. One mirror and the fenders were done in a quality manner--the rest, not. And that is the top installer in the region. I have a feeling if my car was an Aston Martin, it would have been done better. And they will keep redoing it until they do a good job. Obviously the installer is a person of severely limited intelligence. But they'll eventually learn.