Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ATP video

pwnall1337

Vendor
Gotdayum

[video=youtube;ejN0ZpWBWZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejN0ZpWBWZo[/video]

Collin, you were saying about that 12.9? lol jk but yeah this is awesome. I'm not too into the 1/4 though because our cars being fwd take hit off the line due to weight transfer.

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Collin, you were saying about that 12.9? lol jk but yeah this is awesome. I'm not too into the 1/4 though because our cars being fwd take hit off the line due to weight transfer.
Haha well they literally just posted this. At the time, my statement was still true haha.

I'm not a big 1/4 fan either, but it just goes to show how potent this little motor is so early on in its life.

Imagine in a couple years when guys have built and bored motors running GTX3076's!!

pwnall1337

Vendor
Haha well they literally just posted this. At the time, my statement was still true haha.

I'm not a big 1/4 fan either, but it just goes to show how potent this little motor is so early on in its life.

Imagine in a couple years when guys have built and bored motors running GTX3076's!!
I made a post earlier about how I think we can run 350 fwhp off a gtx2860rs and still have it a reliable daily due to the engines design. I really wanna see what ATP puts down on slicks @ 350 fwhp. I think we can get into the 11's.

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I made a post earlier about how I think we can run 350 fwhp off a gtx2860rs and still have it a reliable daily due to the engines design. I really wanna see what ATP puts down on slicks @ 350 fwhp. I think we can get into the 11's.
Oh ya, I think high 11's are totally doable. That's gotta be pushing the engine to the limit though.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Amazing, someone needs to get them on board.[twothumb]

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
My srt4 ran 11.9@112mph with a car weight of 2980lbs. And 354whp and 407tq. My fiesta with abouy everything minus the jack is 2680lbs. I think a 350whp fist will easily run 11.90.

I'm impressed.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I emailed them and told them ill be throwing money at my screen untill they make a kit for us. Im looking to go the gt way, gtx is more than my goals are set to.

Sounds like somebody should have bought a different car...I get modding but that much boost will make the car unrecognizable from the original...22 awards etc, worldwide acclaim...which is why we all bought the car, no?

Etyrnus

This is not overkill....think of it as a beta test to see whats this motor's limit.
My thoughts exactly. While I may not be interested in modding my car to this point, I'm extremely happy that someone is pushing the car, finding exactly what it will do.

My thoughts exactly. While I may not be interested in modding my car to this point, I'm extremely happy that someone is pushing the car, finding exactly what it will do.
Yeah, true enough...ok, I'm fully onboard with finding the blowup point

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
First thing... This car prob is running less boost than stock.

Second thing... I don't think the motor is near its limit there. I think its gonna take 400whp or more to break it with those guys tuning it. That turbo can't even make 400whp.

I do agree. Its prob a totally different car. But... Blast down a drag strip in your car, then jump in that one, lol, I get the feeling you wouldn't "dislike it". And the GT or even the GTX turbo's are not making so much lag that it makes the car bad to drive. Its far off those EVO/STi /honda type turbos that are meant for 8600rpm 2.0L+ motors. Really, it still a baby baby turbo. Stock is....
Well... If the gtx is a baby turbo, the stock turbo is semen. Lol