Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Captainmorbid's smoky Fiesta of vroom.

OP
captainmorbid
Thread Starter #21
NICE! [like]

I wonder if that is enough side wall to handle stage rally fire roads when working as a marshal, or start/finish crew on these events??
I ask because I want those same exact tires on a set of 16x7 Sparco Terras as my winter/working on rallies setup. ;)
They feel slightly less marshmallowy than the Generals. I won't be able to give them 4 thumbs up quite yet, as it's still bare tarmac up here yet. But, winter is coming!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
captainmorbid
Thread Starter #22
Well hello again! Spent the day doing this:

Got the Thermal R&D cat back all sorted, touch and go a few times, but everything lined up finally. No touches on the test run. DAMN! I love it!

Also got the evap skid plate from NoPistons all slapped in there, idiot proof installation. I know because it took me 10 minutes, and it’s still there!

Still looking to MP215 it relatively soon, and get all the Whoosh bits installed!

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

OP
captainmorbid
Thread Starter #23
Oh! Working on getting a plate from Skid Plate Guy!

You can find him on the Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni