Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Beware of Bob Utter Ford in Sherman, TX

me32

1000 Post Club
I actually had a decent experience with Bob Utter Ford back in May of last year. I drove all the way from CC up there to get my Molten Orange ST (They had none in CC, and SA and the surrounding areas had hail damage on all their STs). I did most of the leg work over the phone, and it went pretty seamlessly. The only complaint I had was they tried to slide 84 months at 7.9% by me when they have 0% for up to 60 months. I looked at the finance agreement and told them "Umm no...I want the 0% for 60" and they looked at me like "Oh really?" Needless to say I walked out with 0% haha.
Glad it worked out, but sounds like they tried to tick you too.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I actually had a decent experience with Bob Utter Ford back in May of last year. I drove all the way from CC up there to get my Molten Orange ST (They had none in CC, and SA and the surrounding areas had hail damage on all their STs). I did most of the leg work over the phone, and it went pretty seamlessly. The only complaint I had was they tried to slide 84 months at 7.9% by me when they have 0% for up to 60 months. I looked at the finance agreement and told them "Umm no...I want the 0% for 60" and they looked at me like "Oh really?" Needless to say I walked out with 0% haha.
I think it's safe to say they're not to be trusted.