Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Now Running Stratified

Installed Stratified tune a couple days ago. Nothing exotic, 93 octane with a K&N drop in filter. Only option was Traction Control.
Previous tune was Cobb Stage 1.
Car is definitely perkier, has a steady, strong pull.
OAR was -1.00 with Cobb, started out at -.50 with Strat but has climbed to -.81 in maybe 20 miles of driving. Hopefully will get back to -1.00 with more miles.
So far, for 60 bucks, a happy camper. [wiggle]

Last edited:

codestp202

Their tunes are sick. The OAR will get to -1. I just drove around for 15 mins doing partial throttle pulls. Only took 1 revision for them to figure out my e30 tune. Pretty awesome guys.

OP
TomCat
Thread Starter #4
Had a chance yesterday to finally do a couple extended pulls, all the way to redlining 4th.
AP shows max boost during the hooning was 25.76 and max estimated torque was 264.
Happy with the boost number but the torque number seems high for just a drop in filter as the only mod.
Generally, how accurate is the AP on estimating torque?
Anyone ever compare the AP number to an actual dyno?

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Had a chance yesterday to finally do a couple extended pulls, all the way to redlining 4th.
AP shows max boost during the hooning was 25.76 and max estimated torque was 264.
Happy with the boost number but the torque number seems high for just a drop in filter as the only mod.
Generally, how accurate is the AP on estimating torque?
Anyone ever compare the AP number to an actual dyno?
That's not from the drop in filter. I've seen torque in the 280 range with a Wix filter.