Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner in Philadelphia

Picking up my brandy new Fiesta on Wednesday, my first new car ever! This will be my DD and will be doing simple some simple mods in the near future.

I did have a question regarding the forum. As far as posts go, attached thumbnails and photobucket images do not show up. What am I doing wrong? (using Chrome as a browser)

TIA and will post picks of the car when I pick it up!

Welcome! Always down to do some photoshoots with fellow FiST owners, Philly isn't far from me! Let me know when you get her and she's all shiny! [welcome]

Welcome. I'm right across the bridge in Jersey we're having a meetup tomorrow night in Woodbury. Gabe who also has an molten orange fiesta is also over there in Bensalem.

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

OP
F
Thread Starter #14
Holy posts! What's up everyone, thanks for the welcome...for those asking what part of Philly, I'm in Manayunk

The yunk! I bet you'll learn to love the hill assist feature the FiST has lol. Dello's is my go to steak spot - I've been going since I can remember.

We need a philly meet some time. Anyone down for an IKEA meet

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson