Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What would you do?

Okay, so I have a 2017 Magnetic Fiesta ST. Currently have the stock silver rims and tires (performance) on it. As winter is looming, I've already purchased a black set of rims for said car, as I need to get winter tires. Would you

A.) put winter tires on black rims?
B.) put winter tires on silver rims?

Personally I think the black rims will make my car look even more awesome, so I'm tempted to put my summer tires on those and wait till nicer weather to debut said look (plus salt on black rims = ick). But, I figured y'all would have opinions on what you think, and I wanted to hear them. So, what are your ideas fellow FiSTers?

I hope that made sense btw. This is my first post, so please, be gentle. Lol.

me32

1000 Post Club
For sure put the winter tires on the silver rims. The black rims look too good to waste them on winter tires

OP
Ebohnart
Thread Starter #4
I know it'll be more work to do it this way, but I'm glad y'all agree. Thanks for your input.

OP
Ebohnart
Thread Starter #7
Yes, I'm thinking eventually of getting 15" wheels, just not this winter lol.

Looks like I'm in the minority, but mine is Magnetic and I prefer the silver wheels.