Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WHOOSH is just plain awesome.

Trader history for re-rx7 (0)

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Oh not a problem, I should be getting the thumbs up from a dr. go to back to work after MONTHS so it'll be a good week overall.

I have lots of pro audio recording gear so I'll grab some sound bites as soon as I have time.

Hey, [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] will the rallyarmor mudflaps be included in the black friday sale?

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Ron is the man. I ordered lug nuts, Velossa Tech Big Mouth, Velossa Tech diffusers, euro headlights, shorty antennae and possibly other things I may have forgotten. His customer service is top notch!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Ron is the man. I ordered lug nuts, Velossa Tech Big Mouth, Velossa Tech diffusers, euro headlights, shorty antennae and possibly other things I may have forgotten. His customer service is top notch!
Well all thats a pretty penny!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
We get 5% in addition to the 10 with forum discount correct?
sorry no
I keep the 5% pretty much all the time as a courtesy for the forum members
That's why when it's time to have s sale it's tough to "WOW" everyone since everything is always already 5% off lol

Oh and I forgot the Ksport coil-overs that arrived today... lol
thank you for all of your business
that car is really turning into something...one of my favorite colors too (Ingot & Kona are my favs)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I just have to save up for the whole LONG laundry list of parts I want to order from Ron, and sadly, it will take a while with my fixed income;
ST200 air box
Koni Sports & Swift Spec Rs (or the K-Sport coilovers)
Eibach rear sway bar & Whiteline adjustable front sway bar end links
possibly the K-Sport front BBK
etc., etc., and on and on and...

I did already gladly purchase from Ron;

CP-E; RMM, IC, and Nexus exhaust system
and a GFB DV

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I just have to save up for the whole LONG laundry list of parts I want to order from Ron, and sadly, it will take a while with my fixed income;
ST200 air box
Koni Sports & Swift Spec Rs (or the K-Sport coilovers)
Eibach rear sway bar & Whiteline adjustable front sway bar end links
possibly the K-Sport front BBK
etc., etc., and on and on and...

I did already gladly purchase from Ron;

CP-E; RMM, IC, and Nexus exhaust system
and a GFB DV
[cheers]
Thank you sir

It can't be said enough, Ron you are the best!

I've bought a decent amount of stuff from Ron over the last year and I will continue to buy more! Hell I even bother him about products he doesn't carry (big brakes for 16in wheels please! Haha) before I purchase else where!

Why?? It's the little thing, like me mentioning on Facebook that I don't have any stickers yet and boom a few days later an envelope shows up with stickers...It's also the deals ;) haha

Thanks Ron, but now I have to wash my car so I can actually take some good pictures lol