Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WHOOSH is just plain awesome.

Trader history for re-rx7 (0)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
It can't be said enough, Ron you are the best!

I've bought a decent amount of stuff from Ron over the last year and I will continue to buy more! Hell I even bother him about products he doesn't carry (big brakes for 16in wheels please! Haha) before I purchase else where!

Why?? It's the little thing, like me mentioning on Facebook that I don't have any stickers yet and boom a few days later an envelope shows up with stickers...It's also the deals ;) haha

Thanks Ron, but now I have to wash my car so I can actually take some good pictures lol
thanks for that!
btw, I just about to finalize that account we were talking about in PM's - hoping to have everything up on the site by next week!

Damn it! I spent my black Friday money on another one of my hobbies :(

This will be a good reason to liquidate some stuff...can't get in trouble for spending money that doesn't "exist" hahaha

Ordered Friday night, shipped on Saturday, arrives Monday morning. Incredible work ethics, this man. He clearly loves what he does.

...Now it'll just take me a week to find time to pick it up from the states.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thank you [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] for adding another piece to my puzzle
(masking tape heaven)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awesome!
love cup spoilers
thank you for posting this!

No problem I’ll get some better pictures when it’s better light outside lol

Most of most stuff I’ve ordered through you or Vega and will continue to do so.

I've ordered a few things so far from Ron and everything has shipped super fast. I've even ordered a few whoosh branded items and while being a cheaper alternative, I don't feel like they are lesser quality products. Definitely an asset to the community! I will continue to support Whoosh in the future, next purchase will be a whoosh intercooler!

LILIKE16ST

I got the depo intercooler because whoosh wasn't available in the fall of 16 when I got it...had it been I would have ordered the black one with whoosh logo in white for my shadow black...that would be sweet! Both are amazing and I can't understand why anyone would get any other intercooler for this car unless you're making 350+ wheel with big turbo and need a dhm race or something similar. The depo and whoosh are very similar and my depo is amazing I only see like 7 degree rise across an entire 4th gear pull 2500 rpm to redline on a stratified e30 tune. Very highly recommend either and as for whoosh I just dropped about 1000 bucks recently on his site highly recommend ordering there for the good prices and the forum discount and pretty quick shipping. I got the big mouth, cpe intake, whoosh symposer delete, awr 88d rmm, ngk plugs, swift springs and spc camber bolts from whoosh. I saved over 50 bucks with the forum discount. Go whoosh!!!

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thank you [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] for adding another piece to my puzzle
(masking tape heaven)

Post pics when painted and installed please!

I just wanted to come in and say thank you Ron for the quick service you provide. Sunday night, I ordered a clutch and flywheel, I received both before Friday of the same week. I just ordered the LSD and install kit. Keep up the good work, it's greatly appreciated.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Painted but not installed kit yet. Huge shoutout to Mario at Koons Ford in Annapolis.

That bar top you have...does it come apart? I saw one recently and would love to put it in my basement but didn't see how it came apart! Don't forget the pics after install either! [clap]

LILIKE16ST

Painted but not installed kit yet. Huge shoutout to Mario at Koons Ford in Annapolis.

Wouldn't mind having those on mine they look nice and they're already black!!! Lol jk. Is that shadow black? Can't wait to see them installed

Not sure I can say anything that hasn't been said about Whoosh and Ron already, I had seen over my few months on this forum that he was very active here so I was sure when I started ordering parts they would be coming from him if he offered them, I emailed him yesterday afternoon about some coilovers and turned out the ones I was looking at weren't available so he offered me what was available (ST XTA's) I had been doing most of my digging on the other one's so I only had minimal info on the XTA's. I must have sent him 10 emails asking a multitude of questions and he responded within 10 minutes each time, usually customer service can't keep up with customer. So convinced I was buying the best thing available for me I ordered the XTA's on Whoosh's site around 2pm yesterday and they showed up at around 11am today..... yeah I'll buy whatever I can from Whoosh/Ron as long as they offer it.

redmoe

Nothing but awesome service from Ron on my past orders. Made the mistake of ordering from amazon to get it “sooner”. Well amazon failed to deliver on time so I canceled and ordered from Ron. Even saved $28. Lesson learned, I would rather spend my money with someone like Ron that supports the community.

Wouldn't mind having those on mine they look nice and they're already black!!! Lol jk. Is that shadow black? Can't wait to see them installed
That bar top you have...does it come apart? I saw one recently and would love to put it in my basement but didn't see how it came apart! Don't forget the pics after install either! [clap]
Post pics when painted and installed please!
Ask and you shall receive.