Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WHOOSH is just plain awesome.

Trader history for re-rx7 (0)

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I havent ordered anything from whoosh since JAN, However, after looking at his site these past few weeks I'am amazed. Every part we have asked for he has gotten. Headlights, shocks, air boxes and at very gd prices. HE may very well be the best vendor on here IMO. Keep up the gd work WHoosh!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I havent ordered anything from whoosh since JAN, However, after looking at his site these past few weeks I'am amazed. Every part we have asked for he has gotten. Headlights, shocks, air boxes and at very gd prices. HE may very well be the best vendor on here IMO. Keep up the gd work WHoosh!
I really appreciate that!
much more in the works!

Pete

I couldn't agree more. I have been ordering things from his site this month and I pretty much recommend all my local St and RS owners to look at his site before buying anything anywhere else.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I couldn't agree more. I have been ordering things from his site this month and I pretty much recommend all my local St and RS owners to look at his site before buying anything anywhere else.
thank you Pete!
also appreciate that as well - I have a lot of work left to do on the RS page

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I haven't even ordered from him (yet), and I could not agree more.

Bluedrank

100%. Ron hustles more than any other vendor on here.

I've made one purchase from Whoosh so far, but soon I'm planning on picking up an intercooler and st200 airbox. Maybe some additional parts on top of that too.

The fact that Ron is willing to import stuff for the US market that is usually only sold by UK-based vendors is so awesome. On top of that, there's literally new stuff popping up on the store every week. It's really cool discovering new parts that I didn't even know existed.

I wish Whoosh sold vinyl decals in a solid white color like other brands, because I'd totally put one on my car.

jeff

2000 Post Club
+1 for Whoosh and Ron.

I called, he answered my questions very politely though it was obvious he was in the middle of something. I sent my money, my stuff came very quickly. His website has a very nice selection of stuff you should all buy.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
100%. Ron hustles more than any other vendor on here.

I've made one purchase from Whoosh so far, but soon I'm planning on picking up an intercooler and st200 airbox. Maybe some additional parts on top of that too.

The fact that Ron is willing to import stuff for the US market that is usually only sold by UK-based vendors is so awesome. On top of that, there's literally new stuff popping up on the store every week. It's really cool discovering new parts that I didn't even know existed.

I wish Whoosh sold vinyl decals in a solid white color like other brands, because I'd totally put one on my car.
thanks!
I'm starting to calm my color selections down a bit
I do have matte grey/white/black decals now
also still have red, light blue, etc. haha

my new shirts are Team Purple Heather (the actual shirt color)
I involve my wife and son in the color selection process lol. Maybe not a good idea???
[crazyeye]

Bluedrank

thanks!
I'm starting to calm my color selections down a bit
I do have matte grey/white/black decals now
also still have red, light blue, etc. haha

my new shirts are Team Purple Heather (the actual shirt color)
I involve my wife and son in the color selection process lol. Maybe not a good idea???
[crazyeye]
Oh don't get me wrong, I like colors and your current decals are nice looking. I just specifically only put the single color vinyl decals on my car. Most brands make a similar design, so you can assemble a collection of stickers and make it match. I've also found that they tend to be more resistant to sunlight.

An example:

Well this thread is probably the kiss of death. Before you know it he will be growing too fast, won't be able to keep up with demand, will make a bunch of promises he can't keep, completely disappear, and we will be able to buy everything he owns for cheap at a bankruptcy auction. Don't toy with our hearts, Ron! We've been burned too many times. [bigcry]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Well this thread is probably the kiss of death. Before you know it he will be growing too fast, won't be able to keep up with demand, will make a bunch of promises he can't keep, completely disappear, and we will be able to buy everything he owns for cheap at a bankruptcy auction. Don't toy with our hearts, Ron! We've been burned too many times. [bigcry]
I don't see that happening.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Chuckle. The company you speak of had real overhead. For all we know- Ron could be selling merchandise from a trailor in Mercury NV, so no worries.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Chuckle. The company you speak of had real overhead. For all we know- Ron could be selling merchandise from a trailor in Mercury NV, so no worries.
not quite LOL
but you are correct, I don't have a full shop and I'm not taking on engine builds and full car builds
huge differences in business models but there is a 5 year plan....

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
not quite LOL
but you are correct, I don't have a full shop and I'm not taking on engine builds and full car builds
huge differences in business models but there is a 5 year plan....
^^^THIS!

EVERY performance engine build shop I have ever seen, or even heard of, even if they manage to stay in business with some semblance of business smarts, always ends up screwing their customers (even the BIG buck,'cash on the barrelhead' up front ones!!) over ONE way or another.
(I.e.; bad/self destructing builds, 1+year from promised time over runs, used parts, 2x+ final costs from estimates, etc. [:(])

So as long as you keep overhead way down, keep up your GREAT rep, and stay away from engine/car builds, or even installs (as much as I wish you DID do those!), you will be around a LONG time, and do just fine all the while! [thumb] [:)]

I also concur. The first thing I ever ordered from him was my T304 MBRP exhaust over a year ago. The price was absolutely unbeatable, just like the rest of the inventory. I never even heard of Whoosh over a year ago, but now it has become one of the most well known names out there in the FiST world. I always check their site before anywhere else because I know that's where the best prices are. Keep up the good work Ron!

Ron must be blushing RED by now.... but I want to add to the rain of praise.

I've purchased several items from his site and always got a good price and quick delivery. He is very responsive to email follow-ups and always seems calm and collected.

Maybe he starts every day with a couple of margaritas which is exactly how I'd do it owning my own business! Now where did I put that shaker of salt? ...... [crazyeye]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Ron must be blushing RED by now.... but I want to add to the rain of praise.

I've purchased several items from his site and always got a good price and quick delivery. He is very responsive to email follow-ups and always seems calm and collected.

Maybe he starts every day with a couple of margaritas which is exactly how I'd do it owning my own business! Now where did I put that shaker of salt? ...... [crazyeye]
Never hurts to hear that people appreciate your effort.
Threads like this fuel what I do and I really appreciate it guys.....Thank you!

Reviving this thread. Just received my order from whoosh this morning. Ron shipped it so fast, he can give Amazon prime a run for their money! This is my 2nd time ordering from him and I plan on getting many more things from the site to further build his business! Also in case you're wondering, his shirts are very nice material and not just some froot of the looms lol. He also threw in some sweet stickers on the house! Top notch guy!