Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Winter Setup 15" Sparco w/ 195/55/15 Michelin X-Ice XI3 and TPMS

Trader history for NJBooST (0)

SOLD: Winter Setup 15" Sparco w/ 195/55/15 Michelin X-Ice XI3 and TPMS

SOLD

Located in Central NJ. Probably not cost effective to ship so pickup only at this time. Tires were used for half of last winter, only saw 8-9k miles. Includes TPMS sensors Reasonable offers will be considered.
SOLD

Last edited:
That's hot.

I am still in the process of buying a set of winters, but I'm not sure what size rim to buy.

I'm guessing 15" is best?

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #3
Smaller diameter and skinnier is better for deep snow. Higher sidewall also helps during pot hole season.

That's hot.

I am still in the process of buying a set of winters, but I'm not sure what size rim to buy.

I'm guessing 15" is best?

Thank you.

With my previous cars, I've always had all-seasons, so I've never had to research winters before.

With those, are they basically the same overall diameter of the summer tires on stock rims?

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #5
Yep, they are the same rolling diameter.

Thank you.

With my previous cars, I've always had all-seasons, so I've never had to research winters before.

With those, are they basically the same overall diameter of the summer tires on stock rims?