Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tactrix Open port compatibility?

Hey whats up guys. Did make a "welcome" post but, I guess it got flagged for spam (too many pictures maybe, idk).

Anyways, I have a Tactrix Openport 2.0 http://www.tactrix.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&product_id=17&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53

I used it on my Eclipse, and it works great. My question is - would this work for reflashing on the Fiesta ST 2017's? Has anyone tested this? When I plunge into the fiesta world I plan on getting a snow meth injection stage 1, and getting the mountune turbo kit. I already have a freshly built gt25, so I may source 2560r internals and have my turbo guy fit it. Only issue is turbo hot side is T25 manifold with 5 bolt down pipe pattern. IIRC Ford uses vband and 3 bolt?

Welcome! Not sure about it being compatible or not, I would say you're better off getting an accessport. I also had the same cable for my eclipse. I hated ecuflash! Once I got the accessport for my gtr it really opened my eyes on how much better it is than ecuflash and evoscan. I'm getting the accessport for my FiST next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
Oh no, it wasnt ecu flash or evoscan. I have a 2009 Eclipse, we use FastWorks now for the 4g platform. I may try and get our tuner over here as well, if no one knows if it can or cant... Hes a bit of genius.

Oh no, it wasnt ecu flash or evoscan. I have a 2009 Eclipse, we use FastWorks now for the 4g platform. I may try and get our tuner over here as well, if no one knows if it can or cant... Hes a bit of genius.
Nice! I think I think remember reading something on Club4G about that. I used to own a 3G GT that I turbo'd myself. It was a fun car (300hp/300tq), but just no aftermarket support.

OP
P
Thread Starter #7
Nice! I think I think remember reading something on Club4G about that. I used to own a 3G GT that I turbo'd myself. It was a fun car (300hp/300tq), but just no aftermarket support.

Yeah did you see the 3g with the 4g63 evo swap? Ground breaking shit right there. 400+ to the front wheels has to be balls to the damn wall.

GAbOS

I traded a 4b11 in for my Fiesta. I just got the accessport.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

OP
P
Thread Starter #9
Good news - so far - He has tuned ford fiestas before. Not sure if he has done ST, or 2017. Currently trying to figure it out. :)

OP
P
Thread Starter #12
He said he would like to, but he'd have to buy a fiesta St in order to tune for it. He said all together it'd be a 50k kind of ordeal. He hasn't broke even on the 4g community - and he's 1 of 2 tuners lol. So unfortunately that rules him out. Wondering if someone could get a program to work with it. Basically same concept as cobb ap just no fancy interface, you need a computer.