Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P205/40R17 Bridgestone Potenza

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Funny thing talking to my tire guy.... ............ I noticed the thread pattern was reversed on one tire, and I mentioned that to the tire guy, and he said potenza's are notorious for that! He's seen dozen's ................
Could it be, that they weren't properly mounted on the rim... an installer didn't pay attention to the directional arrow? There are also cases when a single tire out of set is replaced due to "sidewall" puncture.

Could it be, that they weren't properly mounted on the rim... an installer didn't pay attention to the directional arrow? There are also cases when a single tire out of set is replaced due to "sidewall" puncture.
No...it was stamped “outside”...but the thread pattern was opposite...thought it was a different tire alltogether...it was weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at 25k on mine, they have about 5/32" left of wear, but they are not as grippy as they were when I first got the car. Might ditch them here soon for some Indy 500s since the RE050s are outrageously priced given their size and age.

Now with a couple thou on my F1’s....did a lot of rain driving lately, and they really are a decent tire!
Not as sticky as the Pot...
But I’m very happy with them, hope they last a little longer, and get a great feed back through the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk