Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

potential for a Pro Alloy group buy????

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
to be quite transparent, I'm adding this brand to my stable

But I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to bring in....

what parts do you guys want?

if there is enough interest, my first order could be kind-of a group buy in there is enough interest

doesn't have to be of any 1 part, could be a mish-mosh of parts

list what you want, I'll run the tally and email/PM you prices.....if you are game then we shall proceed
Please don't list you want the huge intercooler that's like $1700 if you truly have no intentions of purchasing it, we ALL want that LOL!

if there is no interest in this, no harm, no foul

I'll still offer a few items I have my eye on...

this PAGE shows most of the Fiesta offerings, some are NOT compatible with the US Fiesta ST
what you will find interesting is Pro Alloy manufactures some Mountune parts so you'll see products like the oil pan baffle listed there.

I really like the coolant tank in polished and the crossover pipe / turbo inlet kit in polished for my Fiesta
Am I listing things for the site or shopping for my Fiesta ST??????? oh boy...........LOL

http://www.proalloy.co.uk/cgi-bin/sitewise.pl?act=src&sterms=fiesta+st&x=0&y=0

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Even though it would not be immediately, I WILL buy that coolant tank over the Mishi one when I do decide to replace the (probably) then leaking/cracked factory unit. ;)

Do those radiators fit our USDM cars, or are they the same exact Thai made units we get from Mountune/CSF??

Pete

to be quite transparent, I'm adding this brand to my stable

But I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to bring in....

what parts do you guys want?

if there is enough interest, my first order could be kind-of a group buy in there is enough interest

doesn't have to be of any 1 part, could be a mish-mosh of parts

list what you want, I'll run the tally and email/PM you prices.....if you are game then we shall proceed
Please don't list you want the huge intercooler that's like $1700 if you truly have no intentions of purchasing it, we ALL want that LOL!

if there is no interest in this, no harm, no foul

I'll still offer a few items I have my eye on...

this PAGE shows most of the Fiesta offerings, some are NOT compatible with the US Fiesta ST
what you will find interesting is Pro Alloy manufactures some Mountune parts so you'll see products like the oil pan baffle listed there.

I really like the coolant tank in polished and the crossover pipe / turbo inlet kit in polished for my Fiesta
Am I listing things for the site or shopping for my Fiesta ST??????? oh boy...........LOL

http://www.proalloy.co.uk/cgi-bin/sitewise.pl?act=src&sterms=fiesta+st&x=0&y=0
In reference to the oil baffle. I bought a mountune one and choose not to install it after giving it a once over. The rubber flaps are super easy to pull out of their grooves. Now imagine in 200 degree oil the rubber will become softer and become even easier to slip out. When I get some free time I plan to modify it to have metal trap doors that are riveted in place instead.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
In reference to the oil baffle. I bought a mountune one and choose not to install it after giving it a once over. The rubber flaps are super easy to pull out of their grooves. Now imagine in 200 degree oil the rubber will become softer and become even easier to slip out. When I get some free time I plan to modify it to have metal trap doors that are riveted in place instead.
that's great intel Pete - Thank you as always!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Even though it would not be immediately, I WILL buy that coolant tank over the Mishi one when I do decide to replace the (probably) then leaking/cracked factory unit. ;)

Do those radiators fit our USDM cars, or are they the same exact Thai made units we get from Mountune/CSF??
I like the tank too!
I'd take this over the Mishy as well! It's a little more expensive but this may be a good case of you get what you pay for...

I don't think the radiators are a correct fit. Not 100% sure.

Really wish that insane looking intercooler would fit our cars...