Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interior trim white slide over clips part number

I would like to get a few more of these white slide over clips for interior trim - they are use everywhere to hold to pieces together (like the trim on the center console around the shifter, the 2 side panels of the center console etc). I lost a couple of them while I was taking things apart. Does anybody know the part number?

IMG_9257.jpg

Thanks!

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I would like to get a few more of these white slide over clips for interior trim - they are use everywhere to hold to pieces together (like the trim on the center console around the shifter, the 2 side panels of the center console etc). I lost a couple of them while I was taking things apart. Does anybody know the part number?

View attachment 15628

Thanks!

I work at Ford. I can get ya the numbers.

W714972S300 is the part number for those clips.

We personally have 13 of them here. So I would assume a Ford dealer around you should have some in stock.

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
Thanks so much! My dealer ripped me off but I got them. Next time I will look somewhere else.