Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New White Platinum owner

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Hello!

As a Ford master tech I've been test driving Focus ST's and Fiesta ST's for years and have always loved the Fiesta more(I'm sure all of you can understand). I'm 6'4" and I can sit behind myself comfortably in the Recaros in the Fiesta so that says alot about the rear leg room. Has really good space for its size and we all know you can't beat the price of it. I've always loved lightweight, quick, well handling cars.

Here it is! Bought it Tuesday. 2017 White Platinum Tri-coat. I would have loved the Perf. blue except they got rid of alot of the good colors in 2017. Recaros, I'm tall and skinny so the Recaros fit me perfectly. Nav. ST protection package. No moonroof. Had 15 miles on it when I took it at my lunch hour. Modifications are coming soon!

Here are some of my other vehicles

You and me both buddy. I got mine friday. Is it me, or does 1st and 2nd seem like hard shifting gears?
I played with a type r, no telling if he just got his, but I stayed with him from 20-60, then he quite literally shitted on me. I can tell this car is going to be freaking epic with a built turbo, exhaust, and a solid tune.

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
You and me both buddy. I got mine friday. Is it me, or does 1st and 2nd seem like hard shifting gears?
I played with a type r, no telling if he just got his, but I stayed with him from 20-60, then he quite literally shitted on me. I can tell this car is going to be freaking epic with a built turbo, exhaust, and a solid tune.
Can't say that I've had any shifting difficulties from 1st to 2nd

Last edited:
Welcome. I just picked up my white platinum yesterday. Nice to see a Ford master tech confirm my decision. I came close to an RS, but it's down payment paid for the entire ST.

A short shifter will help the awkward 1-2 shift

Welcome to the party!

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Welcome. I just picked up my white platinum yesterday. Nice to see a Ford master tech confirm my decision. I came close to an RS, but it's down payment paid for the entire ST.
I wasn't happy with markups on the RS's lol. I wouldn't mind having a Fusion Sport either. 2.7 Twin turbo 350hp/tq AWD but at that price point I could get an RS.