Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: FS: Cobb Accessport V3 w/ Stratified Tune

Trader history for luk803 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my Fist and no longer need the tuner. It has all of the Cobb OTS (off the shelf) tunes on there but also has a stage 1 91 octane tune from Stratified. There are two map files, one with loud exhaust pops and the other without.

Asking $450 shipped obo

20170917_120450.jpg

20170917_120539.jpg

Just for a side note, exhaust pops equal more fuel in exhaust and should only be used with catless down pipes.

For new users this is the best mod to buy with an upgraded rmm

Thought Alex @ Stratified said they're doing the crackle tune w/o excess fuel? [dunno]
I don't keep up with Alex and his tunes, so I don't know for sure. However with that being said, as a mechanic idk of a different way to add pops and crackles to your exhaust sounds, unless it's through your speakers. When at a race track or watching racing videos the crackles and pops you hear are from running too rich which usually comes from a turbo'd car with really large injectors. Running lean is a whole lot worse for your engine than running rich. Running lean too often can ruin your internals, running too rich usually only causes bad catalytic converters, o2 sensors and shortening oil life (time between changes).

Sorry for turning your sale post into tech talk.

*free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.