Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Too good to be true?

Curious to know what you guys thought of this?

http://www.chapmanfordhorsham.com/n...90a0e0adf4dcd53fb308a1948.htm?searchDepth=3:3

They're offering 7,000 in rebates, offering the car at $15,421 brand new... This dealer in particular appears to be offering rebates on just about everything they have, not sure if its possible, or just a trick to get you in the door. If not I wouldn't mind trading my 14' in on a new with relatively the same payments. If it weren't 2 hours away I'd be checking it out now to see if it were a gimmick or not

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I have seen a few new ST's going for less than my brother paid for his stripped down 1.0L with a manual. They are basically giving ST's away.

SrsBsns

Seems like some of those rebates might be hard to qualify for. Unless you're a college attending, first responding veteran riding a quarter horse.

Pricing includes $500 - Farm Bureau Association eCertificate - Atl - AL/KY/NC - Char - NC - Cin - KY/NC - Dal - TX - Hou - TX - Mem - AL/KY/TX. Exp. 01/02/2018, $500 - American Quarter Horse Assoc Member Offer. Exp. 10/02/2017, $3,000 - Retail Customer Cash. Exp. 10/02/2017, $500 - Military Appreciation BONUS Cash - Chi/ Cin/ Den/ Det/ LA/ Phil/ SF/ Sea/ TC. Exp. 10/02/2017, $500 - College Student Purchase Program - Atl/Bos/Char/Chi/Cin/Dal/Den/Det/Hou/KC/Mem/NY/Orl/Phil/Phx/Pit/Sea/TC/DC. Exp. 10/02/2017, $500 - First Responder Bonus Cash - Chi/ Cin/ Det/ LA/ Phil/ Phx/ Pit/ SF/ Sea/ TC. Exp. 10/02/2017 $1,000 Ford Trade Assist (2005+ year vehicle) - Exp. 09/30/2017 $500 - FMCC Retail Bonus (standard rates) Exp. 09/30/2017

yeah they have every single discount available already included in the price, meaning the price will go way up if you do not qualify for those discounts (military, trade in 2005 or newer, etc)

F that place. That's the exact Fiesta I passed on because of their terrible sales department, misleading ad, and the fact that they plowed the bumper with a front plate that is unnecessary in PA.

Oh, and yes, the price is too good to be true. You're looking more at the 19k range for that one.

OP
K
Thread Starter #6
F that place. That's the exact Fiesta I passed on because of their terrible sales department, misleading ad, and the fact that they plowed the bumper with a front plate that is unnecessary in PA.

Oh, and yes, the price is too good to be true. You're looking more at the 19k range for that one.
Hold up, you're in Scranton too?

OP
K
Thread Starter #8
No kidding, I haven't seen too many around here. I think i may have seen you at advanced in clarks summit. The only other one I saw was another molten orange one lowered on wheels I couldn't make out. We'll have to link up sometime

OP
K
Thread Starter #9
No kidding, I haven't seen too many around here. I think i may have seen you at advanced in clarks summit. The only other one I saw was another molten orange one lowered on wheels I couldn't make out. We'll have to link up sometime

I haven't seen a single other FiST yet besides a molten orange one at the Ricardo's Market on Wheeler Ave. Rare car for our area at the moment, which is cool. You might've seen someone else at the Advanced in Clarks Summit as i'm rarely up that way.

We can definitely link up sometime. Previously I've had an '04 SVT Focus (sonic blue), '14 Focus ST (oxford white), and '05 Subaru Legacy GT (black), any of which you may have seen because no one ever seems to have the car I do at the time in our area lol.

OP
K
Thread Starter #11
I haven't seen a single other FiST yet besides a molten orange one at the Ricardo's Market on Wheeler Ave. Rare car for our area at the moment, which is cool. You might've seen someone else at the Advanced in Clarks Summit as i'm rarely up that way.

We can definitely link up sometime. Previously I've had an '04 SVT Focus (sonic blue), '14 Focus ST (oxford white), and '05 Subaru Legacy GT (black), any of which you may have seen because no one ever seems to have the car I do at the time in our area lol.

Could've been me at Ricardo's. I lived over that way in dunmore. Yea deff haven't seen many in our area. I previously had a Kizashi that was on the ground with a 12" wide wheel setup you may have seen, not a rare car for our are but nobody ever sees them with work done.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
When I was first shopping for a FiST, and looking to test drive one, the salespeople at Chapman had NO CLUE what it even was, let alone having one on the lot, so I walked outta there.

Their parts dept. does have the best price on the Motorcraft DOT 4 LV fluid though. [:)]