Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Guy From South Houston

So today I pulled the trigger on a 2017 Base Fiesta in Black with the Black wheel package (not sure I love them but they'll hopefully go soon enough). Finally was able to make a decision on what to get after losing my Dodge Challenger R/T to Harvey floods. As much as I loved that car and its V8 decided to go MUCH more economical and still have some fun. Was hoping to get the Pearl White but they weren't as easy to find locally, although I just started recently looking as the FiST wasn't on my radar until the past week or so and add into account that I was running out of time with my rental and i got a wee bit impulsive. Hoping to take delivery by Saturday and enjoy having a turbo car again!

Congrats. I am sure you won't be disappointed. I will be heading down to Houston this weekend for some clean up work.

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Thanks!

Congrats. I am sure you won't be disappointed. I will be heading down to Houston this weekend for some clean up work.
Its crazy its almost like there's two different worlds around here. The majority of the city/surrounding areas are all back to normal and then you'll drive by another road and its house after house after house with everything sitting on the curb from being torn out.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
welcome! i'm on the northside. i'll buy those wheels/tires off you if/when you get new ones. or trade ;)

Thanks!

Its crazy its almost like there's two different worlds around here. The majority of the city/surrounding areas are all back to normal and then you'll drive by another road and its house after house after house with everything sitting on the curb from being torn out.
Sounds crazy. I am not even sure what to expect. It looks like all the houses threw up everything with nothing left but a skeleton.

OP
C
Thread Starter #13
It'll all depend where you're based out of honestly. Nothing around me is too catastrophic from the outside, well aside from the piles of drywall and furniture everywhere.

OP
C
Thread Starter #15
And she is home! No pictures because it was raining its butt off again. But we've all seen a Black ST with Black wheel package. Thanks everyone for the welcomes.