Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ROKBLOKZ Mudflap Review

Well snow doesn't do well being scraped by a mudflap. The snow ends up being even more jammed up in the well along with the mudflap being torn off by ice build up.
My RBLOKZ have made it thru two Ohio winters just fine. They also keep a lot of the brine water from splashing all the way down the rockers. I'd recommend them for someone living where it snows and they use salt.

Well snow doesn't do well being scraped by a mudflap. The snow ends up being even more jammed up in the well along with the mudflap being torn off by ice build up.
I had the mudflaps on my Jetta dragging the ground and broke through 6" of fresh snow regularly bombing down backroads, they kept my rockers spotless and my wheel wells didn't pack up as bad as without flaps because they don't keep residual snow for the new stuff to build up on.
FWIW, I'd buy my rallyarmors again over rockblox, having seen and felt both in person. They're much more pliable and I feel they fit a bit nicer.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

OP
V
Thread Starter #24
Still a bit too wide for my tastes. Is the logo on both sides of each flap? If not, i would flip them and trim the edges down a bit.
The logos are 1 sided, but the mounting holes a slots so you can adjust the amount of poke, they are about 3/4 inch wide. I have mine adjusted for maximum poke

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
^^^You could always get the REAL rally mudflap material from Susquehanna Motorsports/rallylights.com, and cut them to whatever size/shape you want, like Brian (BRGT350) did, even though he went full-on rally size on the front flaps. ;)
pricey. I just ordered the Rally Armor universal set. Going to try what Jeff did.