Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM Rado Wheels with Tires, New Mishimoto Intake, Mountune Hot Charge Pipe, Boomba Throttle Body Spacer, Cobb Drop In, CFM Symposer Delete

Trader history for blue2turbo (0)

So I have some spare parts that I have either upgraded and no longer need and a few parts that were purchased by a friend, but he sold his car before they were installed.

First up are a set of 2015 Rado Wheels with Nitto Neo Gen 205/40/17 tires on 2 and stock RE050 Tires on the other pair. Tires have plenty of tread life and the wheels came off the car after I bought it from the dealer. The wheels have curb rash as seen in the pictures and they have burnt in brake dust, but they are structurally sound. They DO NOT include TPMS sensors either.
Asking $275

New Mishimoto Intake in wrinkle red. SOLD!!

Mountune hot side charge pipe SOLD!!

Boomba Throttle Body Spacer in black SOLD!!

Cobb Drop-In Filter SOLD!!

CFM Symposer Delete kit SOLD!!

Pictures:

Last edited:

codestp202

I'm interested in the hotside pipe. Would I need new silicon couplers or does it come with that?

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
I'm interested in the hotside pipe. Would I need new silicon couplers or does it come with that?
No need for new couplers or clamps. This pipe essentially just has you remove the small baffled pipe and put it in it's place. Here is a better generic picture.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brgt350/19022384738/

Quote me the Cpe intake system to 96782 please
It's a Mishimoto not a CPE, I'll still grab a quote, but wanted to make sure we're on the same page. Thanks!

codestp202

No need for new couplers or clamps. This pipe essentially just has you remove the small baffled pipe and put it in it's place. Here is a better generic picture.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brgt350/19022384738/

It's a Mishimoto not a CPE, I'll still grab a quote, but wanted to make sure we're on the same page. Thanks!

How much for the hotside pipe shipped it 95131?