Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

J1 intake

Trader history for MoxBoost (0)

James G
$300 shipped to the lower 48states.

Forsale J1 intake with blue intake tubes and M-sport sticker + pro-alloy cross over tube. Intake is in great shape. Fit the 2014-2015 and 2016-up with adapter. Includes MAF sensor.

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

Last edited:
OP
MoxBoost
Thread Starter #3
Not going back to stock. Switching to the itg intake and pro alloy comp intercooler.

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Not going back to stock. Switching to the itg intake and pro alloy comp intercooler.

Their Maxogen system, or something else?

Let us know how that goes, and performs, as that is the only other system I was even considering for future installation, besides the ST200, or cp-e. ;)

OP
MoxBoost
Thread Starter #5
The Maxogen system that sits under the head light