Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB STBRAKEFLASHERS - 3rd Brake Light Flasher FALL 2017 GROUP BUY THROUGH 10/31/17

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club

As a part time gig, I create 3rd brake light flashers for ST/RS models. Between Facebook and the FiestaSTForum I have successfully helped out over 75 ST owners add-on the flasher unit. The flasher contains a microprocessor which detects when the brake pedal is pressed, causing the 3rd brake light to flash at a slow or fast speed 4 times before going solid.

Why do I need this?
- Grabs drivers attention, responding faster to quick braking
- Reduces chances of other drivers tailgating, lowering your chances of being in a rear-end collision
- California DOT recently required all dealerships to offer a 3rd brake light flasher module on new vehicles

How does it work?
There is a microprocessor module with 3 wires, power, constant power and a ground. The module detects when you brake and causes the brake light to flash 3 times before going solid. After being off the brake pedal for 5 seconds it will flash again when you apply the brake pedal.

How do I install it?
All you have to do it use a T20 torx bit to remove the 3rd brake light from the spoiler, pull out the wiring, cut the power wire (blue/white) a few inches away from the light connector, splice in the black power wire to the vehicle end of the power wire, splice in the yellow power wire to the connector end. Use the bullet quick splice to add the connector to the black/purple ground wire, squeeze closed and plug in the black wire from the flasher into the quick splice connector.

How does the flashing sequence work?
For those wondering how the flash sequence works, check out the videos below to see the difference between the slow and fast flash speeds.

How do I buy?
Go to my website www.stbrakeflashers.com, click the Shop Now button to be taken to the product page. On the slow and fast flasher pages includes a demo video showing the flasher speed and a description. Enter promo code GROUPBUYDEAL during checkout to get the group buy special price. If you purchase on the site, please let me know so I can add you to the list below.

When will I receive my flasher?
The turn around time is usually 2 weeks or less once the group buy ends.

Slow flashing
[video=youtube;IZ9UdnDnZGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ9UdnDnZGY[/video]

Fast flashing
[video=youtube;KbBV7mQGQ9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBV7mQGQ9c[/video]

Installation video courtest of [MENTION=38722]mcflyin619[/MENTION]
[video=youtube;4RQ9NYyu2z0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQ9NYyu2z0[/video]

GROUP BUY PRICE IS $36 PER FLASHER. Enter promo code "SPECIALPRICE" during checkout to get the discount on the website. No sign-up or waiting needed.
https://www.stbrakeflashers.com/shop-1

VALID UNTIL 10/31/17

Interested in the slow flasher, but the code shows expired/invalid on the site.

EDIT: Nevermind i was using the code on the top of the post, not the bottom.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
All orders to this point have been processed and tracking info should've been sent to your PayPal email address. They will be dropped off at the post office later this evening, thanks for being patient while I was out of town with family.

Peterson

Premium Account
Just installed mine. PITA that I had to take the whole spoiler off to do it, but I'm super happy with the product and the end results.

Thanks Matt!

Just installed mine. PITA that I had to take the whole spoiler off to do it, but I'm super happy with the product and the end results.

Thanks Matt!
I was going to install it before i realized I'd have to take the spoiler off. Any tips or advice?

Just got mine finally installed. I think I got the fast flasher when I ordered a slow flasher. It also doesn't bypass the flash within 5 seconds of pedal being tapped again. But overall, I'm happy with the product. Easy install and looks well made.

If anyone wants to swap their slow for my fast, let me know!

I want one but is it hard to install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not too bad. I had to removed the rear wing to have enough room with the cables to splice the flasher module in. Check out YouTube theres lots of video on how to remove the wing

Bluedrank

Its not too bad. I had to removed the rear wing to have enough room with the cables to splice the flasher module in. Check out YouTube theres lots of video on how to remove the wing
Man I bought this on the first group buy and never installed it. If I remember correctly though, if you clip the middle wire that's how you switch it from fast to slow flashes. Anyone tried that?

I just installed one early Jan. I was able to install just removing the brake light cover screws (2) I do need to check the five sec override on my fast version

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Sorry for lack of responses guys, December and January have been crazy busy for me.

I am still making these, let me know if you have any questions.