Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gel Badge overlays GROUP BUY 3 piece set & 7 piece sets available

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Might be a long shot but for the center caps would it be possible to get a larger diameter? I have aftermarket wheels and the center cap area is about 62mm vs. stock of about 55mm. Everything I have found is either 55mm, 60mm, or 65mm and nothing in between.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #44
Might be a long shot but for the center caps would it be possible to get a larger diameter? I have aftermarket wheels and the center cap area is about 62mm vs. stock of about 55mm. Everything I have found is either 55mm, 60mm, or 65mm and nothing in between.
you aren't making this easy on me. If you purchase the "3 piece set" add your size and color specs for wheel centers to the notes of the order. I got you! [thumb]

you aren't making this easy on me. If you purchase the "3 piece set" add your size and color specs for wheel centers to the notes of the order. I got you! [thumb]
Is it possible to get custom text on the overlay rather than Ford on them?

I apologize, it wasn't my intention to be difficult [hatchet]. I am all for the 7 piece set, so long as I wasn't pulling my hair out trying to center a small badge on a large cap. Now I have to decide if I want the Ford logo or the ST logo.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #47
Is it possible to get custom text on the overlay rather than Ford on them?
sure
I apologize, it wasn't my intention to be difficult [hatchet]. I am all for the 7 piece set, so long as I wasn't pulling my hair out trying to center a small badge on a large cap. Now I have to decide if I want the Ford logo or the ST logo.
no worries - all good in the gel badge hood ! lol

joesiris

gotta say I'm pretty excited now tho, ive been wanting to get these for a while, just needed a lil kick in the butt, and when I saw the post on the home page, well "kick" received, my wife calls me frugal, but I know she really means cheap bastard

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
already bought flaps and a dead left pedal. cutting myself off for the month. so are these one and done or will you offer at a slightly higher price after the GB?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #53
already bought flaps and a dead left pedal. cutting myself off for the month. so are these one and done or will you offer at a slightly higher price after the GB?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
these will be available after the initial GB

Spaceman_Spiff

Are these strictly "FORD" emblems, or is there an option for custom images instead of the text? You know, the "turbo-snail", etc., that everyone likes so much...

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #57
Are these strictly "FORD" emblems, or is there an option for custom images instead of the text? You know, the "turbo-snail", etc., that everyone likes so much...
it's pretty much open...kinda sorta
PM me

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #59
I'm OK as long as it's close.
sounds good

we have not made the QTY of orders "but"
I'm cutting this off tomorrow evening or Saturday and placing the order to get everyone their badges
so thanks all for participating so far!

I think we are just over 10 "ish" at this point
not too shabby

sounds good

we have not made the QTY of orders "but"
I'm cutting this off tomorrow evening or Saturday and placing the order to get everyone their badges
so thanks all for participating so far!

I think we are just over 10 "ish" at this point
not too shabby
Sorry I was waiting on Pay Day! Ordering tomorrow if you still have it up.