Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gel Badge overlays GROUP BUY 3 piece set & 7 piece sets available

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

joesiris

you got it Ron...these just came in today, my wife ordered them form your site for my Christmas present, cant wait till its warm enough to feel my fingers so I can install them.

flaps.jpg

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #102
you got it Ron...these just came in today, my wife ordered them form your site for my Christmas present, cant wait till its warm enough to feel my fingers so I can install them.

View attachment 16646
excellent!
sorry about the delay on them. that's the most popular colorway
the only 2 colors that ever stock out are Black w/red logo and red white

joesiris

hey no worries whatsoever, I knew they'd come, I figured they were in high demand, I was just as excited to get them today as I would have been on Christmas, you've become my go to for all my bits and bobs

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #104
now stocking the most commonly ordered black background w/Red Logo 3 piece and 7 piece badge kits as well as the Red ST fender wing badge kits

get them while they last for immediate shipping
you can still order any color, any logo, pretty much anything you want (within reason) on these badges for no extra charge but there is a waiting period due to the custom nature of the product

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #107
ron, do you have the 3 or 7 piece badge kits in stock / black background w red lettering ?
I "had" 5 of each 3pc and 7pc black with red logos and fender wings in stock when I posted that
now I have 1, 3pc set left in stock
I also have an order shipping from my guy with custom work tomorrow

if you want something, NOW is the time

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
So I want something semi custom, do I just request it when I order in the notes ? (I'm not worried about wait time)Thanks Ron! I wanna order these and a few more goodies off your site soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #111
So I want something semi custom, do I just request it when I order in the notes ? (I'm not worried about wait time)Thanks Ron! I wanna order these and a few more goodies off your site soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
whatever is easier for you
if you'd like to discuss
text or call 610-334-2158
email instructions w/pics if you have logos or certain colors to: ron@whooshmotorsports.com
will make it painless as possible for you

thanks!