Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gel Badge overlays GROUP BUY 3 piece set & 7 piece sets available

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I'm still setting this up

Option 1
3 piece set $45 contains
front and rear badge overlays + steering wheel overlay

Option 2
7 piece set $60 contains
same as the 3 piece set + 4 wheel center cap overlays

FREE SHIPPING
Click to PRE-ORDER
I'll update the thread with order QTY a few times daily....

>>>>CLICK ME https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/gel-badge-kit-2014-2017-fiesta-st-3-piece-7-piece-kits

These will take some time since the group buy orders will be collected, then placed all at once to be manufactured
Once completed, they badges will be shipped to me and dispersed to everyone that ordered.

For the group buy to be worth while, we need over 12-15 people interested
ideally, 20 would be great.

I have these installed on my 2017 Fiesta ST and have to say the quality is great. There is a pic of them on the front page of my site in the scrolling images....

Last edited:

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Is this through the other company who I with name?

I got mine less then a month back and they are already peeling off....and I spent close to $60

I'm still setting this up

Option 1
3 piece set contains
front and rear badge overlays + steering wheel overlay

Option 2
7 piece set contains
same as the 3 piece set + 4 wheel center cap overlays

pricing is coming tomorrow morning
samples will be posted tomorrow morning as well

feel free to post your interest
Pricing will be pretty good. These will take some time since the group buy orders will be collected, then placed all at once to be manufactured
Once completed, they badges will be shipped to me and dispersed to everyone that ordered.

For the group buy to be worth while, we need over 12-15 people interested
ideally, 20 would be great.

I have these installed on my 2017 Fiesta ST and have to say the quality is great. There is a pic of them on the front page of my site in the scrolling images....
I've been waiting for you to post these! Depending on price count me in!

Mark me interested in the 3 piece depending on price. Can we get something like Orange text (close to MO if possible) with carbon fiber background?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Are these any better than vinyl overlays?
I have these and can say they are the exact size so they cover the emblems perfect
and because they are gel badge overlays are thick and make the application easy for people that aren't good at things like this. If this was a paper thin decal I would have needed 3 sets to get it right lol

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
Mark me interested in the 3 piece depending on price. Can we get something like Orange text (close to MO if possible) with carbon fiber background?
CF background is an option, so is orange. Ford color match isn't a promise but orange is easy.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Is this through the other company who I with name?

I got mine less then a month back and they are already peeling off....and I spent close to $60
I'm not sure who you mean. Send me a PM please. I believe longevity with any decal is all in the application. I cleaned mine with some alcohol pads then used a heat gun on the area just for a few seconds prior to sticking it. It's there to stay.
I'm in no way saying you did anything wrong in your install, just stating this product is great and I'm very happy with them otherwise I would not bother offering them to you.

I have these and can say they are the exact size so they cover the emblems perfect
and because they are gel badge overlays are thick and make the application easy for people that aren't good at things like this. If this was a paper thin decal I would have needed 3 sets to get it right lol
Ok cool. Depending on the price I might be interested

Interested! How is the removal process? Would the adhesive affect the paint at all?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #17
Interested! How is the removal process? Would the adhesive affect the paint at all?

I would think heating the adhesive and carefully peeling them from the OEM badges would be the way to revert back to stock
The OEM badges are pretty durable

I would think heating the adhesive and carefully peeling them from the OEM badges would be the way to revert back to stock
The OEM badges are pretty durable
Epic fail on my part, I thought these were for the front fenders! I keep seeing those on the Euro cars and thought they looked pretty good, but was worried about paint.

You're right these shouldn't damage the OEM at all [emoji108]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Epic fail on my part, I thought these were for the front fenders! I keep seeing those on the Euro cars and thought they looked pretty good, but was worried about paint.

You're right these shouldn't damage the OEM at all [emoji108]

let's see how the first Group Buy goes....I can do those as well