Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from California

Hey everybody! I have been around the ST community for about 7 months now and I just joined after for a while just roaming the forums!

I have a 2016 Fiesta ST

MODS:
COBB FMIC and Charge Pipes
RallyArmor MudFlaps
Cobb Intake
Mountune RMM
Cobb Accessport
ST XTA Coilovers

Welcome aboard. If you have been watching for a while you already know what I have discovered--that there is so much to be learned from the folks here. I am jealous of your California weather as the weather here in Ohio will soon be taking a turn for the worse. That said, we do have 93 octane gas and E85 here, which is a small consolation for having to put up with Midwest winters.

Welcome aboard. If you have been watching for a while you already know what I have discovered--that there is so much to be learned from the folks here. I am jealous of your California weather as the weather here in Ohio will soon be taking a turn for the worse. That said, we do have 93 octane gas and E85 here, which is a small consolation for having to put up with Midwest winters.
Chicago here.. I'd take Cali weather over 93/e30. Although i'd have to retune down to 91..

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I'd gladly keep my 91/E85 mix over your weather and 93 lol

But welcome to the forum OP. Wish I knew local people to me so I could buy your used parts when you part it lol