Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Part out

Trader history for DloST (0)

Here's some parts left from my build. I want to keep this local and would rather not ship.
Euro Headlights-$500 obo
Euro Taillights-$450 obo
Dhm crashbar and intercooler-$900 obo
(They don't make these anymore so that's why I'm keeping the price high)
ST rear sway bar-$150obo
Wilwood front and rear brakes-$1000 firm
Pm me with any questions. Again guys, local Socal people! I'm too lazy to ship lol. Thanks guys! IMG_9137.JPG IMG_9138.JPG IMG_9139.JPG IMG_9141.JPG IMG_9142.JPG

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Headlights include shipping?we're they ever broken in shipping and fixed? Dibs pending info..

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
Headlights include shipping?we're they ever broken in shipping and fixed? Dibs pending info..

Does no one read post? Lol, I'm not shipping these or anything. Please read the post!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does no one read post? Lol, I'm not shipping these or anything. Please read the post!
Well my Gfs brother lives relatively close to you....but with a response like that I'm with drawing my offer....GLWS.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Well my Gfs brother lives relatively close to you....but with a response like that I'm with drawing my offer....GLWS.

No need to be sensitive I just asked you to please read the post. You only asked about shipping. You never mentioned that your gf's brother lives relatively close to me. Why ask about shipping if that was the case?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Then I couldve told him how much it is to ship to where I'm at ya dingus....it's ok. I'll get them from whoosh coming up

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
I forgot I wasn't a mind reader. Anyways, moving forward. Local pick up guys. Hopefully everyone else on this forum isn't as sensitive as typhoon.

OP
D
Thread Starter #11
Wilwood brakes and headlights sold. Might be willing to ship some stuff on your dime. Except to typhoon. He's too sensitive lol.

Does the deadhook intercooler have the garret core upgrade?

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

OP
D
Thread Starter #18
Does the deadhook intercooler have the garret core upgrade?

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson
I'm not sure. Intercooler was purchased 12/28/16