Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock parts offered up for cheap

Trader history for codestp202 (0)

codestp202

Hey guys, have some stock parts I'm looking to get rid of. Welcome to entertain shipping and local pickup. All the costs below do not include shipping.
I took these pics a few days ago so the date is off. All costs are OBO I want this stuff gone

Stock intercooler- nothing wrong with it. Came off the car within the first 4k miles- $50

Front brakes + Front mountune stainless lines: These brakes function just fine. However, I ran a set of Hawk Street.Race (Never buy these) at Laguna, and instead of the pad going, it absolutely killed the rotors causing massive amounts of heat. The black you see on the front of the calipers is the paint bubbling and turning black. They function fine, and the stainless lines are also fine. I used this setup for almost a month after that track day with no issues. Comes with all the hardware. Sold AS IS. $100 since it includes the front lines which are around $65 new

Stock sound symposer. Does anyone actually want these? $15

Stock front dust shields $20

Stock oil cooler $25

Stock RMM- was on the car for only 3-4k miles- $30