Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bluetooth Skipping

I did a search first to see if this had come up. But when I'm coming to a stop or idling at a light my bluetooth through my phone consistently skips doesn't matter if its Spotify or a podcast or Pandora. While driving and accelerating its fine, even at a cruising speed. I have a 2017 FiST with an LG V20 phone and have tried pretty much everything I can' think of (restarting, resetting the stereo, repairing, etc. Any ideas?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
is at around the same light/area? my headphones always do that at certain areas of my commute... every single day... two different sets of Bluetooth headphones. could be environmental interferance. for me it's all of the big screens around Penn Station.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Have you tried another phone or device?
Haven't had a chance to yet, I've only had the vehicle about 10 days. That's the next thing.

is at around the same light/area? my headphones always do that at certain areas of my commute... every single day... two different sets of Bluetooth headphones. could be environmental interferance. for me it's all of the big screens around Penn Station.
Doesn't matter where happens everywhere.