Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports Intercooler Boost hose kits w/optional Induction hose

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
Definitely interested in buying with your Woosh intercooler, Ron. Although, I wish there was a way to buy the intercooler with Woosh powder coated on the front!
thanks!
I can make a stencil
That was the original plan when selling these intercoolers at first but at the last minute ditched the idea

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
Great news!
Intercooler boost hose kits will be in stock and up on the site by the end of the week!

yes I can set up the site to add it this way
Next question... will these have any black friday discounts? And will shipping to Toronto/Ontario kill me?
I wanted the intercooler and piping before I get a tune on the stock turbo.

I have no intentions to go mod crazy on my Fiesta ST because I have a project car for that already.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
Next question... will these have any black friday discounts? And will shipping to Toronto/Ontario kill me?

I have no intentions to go mod crazy on my Fiesta ST because I have a project car for that already.
I will have a black friday sale
Not sure how much these kits and the intercoolers will be on sale though
Canada shipping is what it is.....I can help there bit it's just not like shipping from US state to US state.
If there is any way you can ship to a US address and pick up, you're golden!

Shipping won’t entirely kill you, our Canadian peso plus duties plus shipping will still likely work out to less than you would pay local...

Except on socks... heh. Shipping on socks is steeep!

Ron has some damn good pricing!

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni