Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SCT now supporting 2017 FiST & FoST

As a nu be I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place but I got an email today from a good friend who deals with SCT products, telling me SCT are now supporting the 2017 FiST & FoST with tunes [thumb]
Not sure if anyone's interested but there you go [8D]

SCT has great software, its all we have used to tune mustangs sinec the mid 2000's and have been tuning the focus on it for years

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I remember at one time SCT used to be the "go to" for flashers, now with all the cool features on the AP it's hard to even consider SCT.

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
I don't know anything about any of the 'flash' tuners, I'm only used to stand alone ECU's and this is really only the first Platform I've had where I'm looking at the possibilities.
I'm thinking about the SCT Livewire but only because my friend can probably get me a real good deal [hihi]

They used my car to develop it. The gave me the pro racer package, and to me it is missing a lot of parameters to get a custom tune, as for a street tune with just bolt on's it works ok. I am now using and testing Hp Tuners

OP
D
Thread Starter #10
They used my car to develop it. The gave me the pro racer package, and to me it is missing a lot of parameters to get a custom tune, as for a street tune with just bolt on's it works ok. I am now using and testing Hp Tuners
What is it that you think you're/it is missing?
Surprised to hear that as I know my friend has used it a few times on some high power cars with no problems.
Not saying you're wrong, just interested in understanding your thoughts [thumb]

redmoe

Sorry for posting this in two threads but does anyone using the sct have a config file with the pids for cylinder 1-4 timing correction?

me32

1000 Post Club
Good to see them finally getting into the st game. It will take them awhile to get all the parameters to everything but once they do there great software. As someone else posted they have been in the mustang game since the 2000s. Lots of tuners in the mustang world use SCT.

redmoe

Based on scts site the only preloaded tune is for the 2017. All other years will need a pro tune.