Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Team Dynamics to have new North American distributor.

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

PCA-1

Team Dynamics is currently transitioning a new NA distributor.

Wheels and ordering will not start up again until the transition is complete.

Will provide any updates I receive.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The Ontario, Cali distributor is no more (like out of business), or did they get dropped by Rimstock for not being up to the job?
(I was wondering WHY they did not have their usual ad in the pages of Grassroots Motorsports. ;) )

Did they even offer you the distributorship?

Last edited:

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Sounds like I got my wheels just in time then! Can't wait for the new distributor.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #5
The Ontario, Cali distributor is no more (like out of business), or did they get dropped by Rimstock for not being up to the job?
(I was wondering WHY they did not have their usual ad in the pages of Grassroots Motorsports. ;) )

Did they even offer you the distributorship?
There has been very little information flow. Irregardless not at all interested in being the distributor.

What does this mean for us, beyond a delay in orders?

Will ordering be available by black friday? Would be a huge miss if not.
Do not know.

Sorry to bother you. I understand that More info is coming soon, but I have a different issue. Last week struck an invisible pot hole in the rain that just destroyed one of my TD PRO RACE 1.2 wheels. Amazing that the tire didn't blow out too. Didn't realize how much damage was done to the wheel and actually drove it around the next day. Actually frightening to think I driving around on a wheel that damaged. good thing I didn't notice. Anyway....Is there any way to get one black matte 7x17 wheel. Maybe even 2 when the opportunity arises. Maybe even some extra ones lying around somewhere? Just asking.......Not a problem because I'm having to put winter wheels/tires on anyway.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #11
Sorry to bother you. I understand that More info is coming soon, but I have a different issue. Last week struck an invisible pot hole in the rain that just destroyed one of my TD PRO RACE 1.2 wheels. Amazing that the tire didn't blow out too. Didn't realize how much damage was done to the wheel and actually drove it around the next day. Actually frightening to think I driving around on a wheel that damaged. good thing I didn't notice. Anyway....Is there any way to get one black matte 7x17 wheel. Maybe even 2 when the opportunity arises. Maybe even some extra ones lying around somewhere? Just asking.......Not a problem because I'm having to put winter wheels/tires on anyway.
Replied to your email.