Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for MyFord Touch Schematics

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
2014 Fiesta ST, probably same schematics or very close for other models.
I want to see if I can bypass at least the speaker level outputs which I can probably do without the schematics but would be a nice help to have them.

Also looking to go deeper into it but not likely to work out as most use a DSP/DAC in later vehicles I have worked on. If I got lucky, DSP after the DAC.....then get a cleaner signal to work with.....at least no factory goofy EQing.....for the lousy speaker placements, etc.......

I wish more would hire audio engineers and let them actually do their job or at least like the 07 Tundra LTD I had, I spoke with the head engineer at the company that did audio system, they only had so much budget but the speakers were pretty decent and there was a pretty darn good sound stage and tuning. Just adding in an amp made for a very good system but of course it could be better yet but it was a great starting point.

The MyFord system is pretty poor but if I can bypass some of it to make for less processing, reprocessing, etc....as I need to keep the stock HU and do not want a bunch of other stuff in the car, just some EQing, I have an amp with the crossovers, I can dial in the sound stage without TA, at least have in the other cars and trucks I have done over the years, only used a tiny bit of TA once. (stock tweeter locations will not work for sure, stupid placement to say the least)

Thanks

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Anybody found these yet?

I really want to find a way to bypass the factory tuning if possible and have a line level out to a real processor, it would be the absolute best way to make the stock based HU sound very very good. There are some reasonably priced processors out now and I have a couple here to test once I figure this out. I can just use speaker level outs from the stock HU but that is far from optimal for many reasons.

Of course anything I learn will be passed on unless it comes from a pro that asks me not to if they are developing a solution for us.

Rick