Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Fiesta ST 3D Carbon spoiler

Trader history for meFiSTo (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meFiSTo

SOLD! Thanks for your interest.

Item: 3D Carbon spoiler--This spoiler essentially is a direct bolt-on replacement of the stock spoiler. I suspect it is basically a modified stock piece with the gurney flap added on there via epoxy, bondo, whatever. It very much feels like a piece straight from the original factory.

Color: Silver (comparatively easy or (in my case) cheap to paint

Price: $100 plus shipping (will not be cheap if you have it shipped since it definitely needs some TLC packaging)

Here's a pic of the thing with a forum sign:

Thing is in perfect condition. Includes mounting hardware (a few nuts and bolts provided), plus attachment through stock points. I also have the instructions from the original mfr.

I have some other images that I snapped before remembering about the sign thing. I did not feel like taking the shipping foam off due to laziness. If you're seriously interested, ping me and I'll send you the direct links to those.

Here's the original purchase info from last summer:

I ordered my spoiler from Air Design USA LLC through a sales woman named Monica. This is the same firm that @westcoaST used to get his spoiler. This is a "direct" purchase. This company makes these (built in Mexico).

The particulars when I purchased it:

Roof Spoiler Fiesta HB 2014: $184
Body color paint: $50 (you are NOT going to get it cheaper than that, if you want basically body color; match was good); includes clearcoat. Monica can provide details about specifics.
Tax: $29.83
Shipping to Seattle area: $80

(original cost to me: $343.83)

Prices can vary. YMMV.

Here's the info for Monica and Air Design:

monica@airdesignusa.com

Monica Fernandez
AIR DESIGN USA, LLC
3820 Oceanic Drive, Ste. 301
Oceanside, CA 92056
Ph 1-844-280-2775
Ph (760) 435-0095
Fax (760) 435-0092
And a couple of images on the car:

Reason for change: Trying to get back to being closer in appearance to stock to map to its name: STEALTHY Frankenfiesta. That'll still be a little hard with the hood vents, but at least they appear to be doing a job.

In general, I'd prefer to sell to someone local if possible.

Last edited:
Also I understand shipping may be a bit but that's no problem. We can work all that out.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #7
Just waiting on paypal info. I was pretty happy about seeing it pop up here!
Sent you a note back regarding timing. I will ping you with a paypal email once I figure out what it'll cost to ship the thing. Sorry for the delay. Sorting out my takeoffs is kind of a backburner deal. I will work on getting details to you by end of week.

Thanks!

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #9
Heads up [MENTION=8368]Greengoblin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION]:

I have a local buyer that has popped up. I'm going to see if I can sell this that way as it's just much easier in general logistically for me. If that fall through, Greengoblin is first up, but I'll still have to figure out shipping costs. Main thing is that I want to make sure the thing is properly packaged for sending. It's an awkward shape.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #10
Thanks all for your interest. Item is sold to local member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.