Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner Hamilton NJ 2017 magnetic st

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

I used to go to Mufflex (on Nottingham Way) for all of my old Z28's stainless exhaust work when I used to own that car.

I will probably go to them again when I want to weld the Ultimate racing turn down onto the spare CP-E tail pipe I have for that purpose, as they are one of the VERY few shops in the area which can properly weld 304 stainless. ;)

Welcome, come find the NJ ST Club Facebook page and join in the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Yes I was at the haldeman show I was the only newer st at the show my truck was also there the lifted f250 if you were there

Awesome. Yea I saw them. Didn’t say hello cause you were talking to a ton of people. So many awesome rides there that day. It was cool! I actually live in Bensalem, PA but 1 of my best friends works at Mr. Tire right down the street from Haldeman. I don’t have a Facebook either. Friend that tells me about the stuff going on is [MENTION=468]MoxBoost[/MENTION].

Gabe

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So many of the new ones being sold are, and the new members on here have, Magnetic FiSTs, it seems that they are the only color Ford is allowed to sell nowadays. LOL