Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from springtown Tx

Hi guys my name is Dave and I'm the proud owner of 2 17 fiesta st's . We have a shadow black and magnetic .I dabble in YouTube a bit so I'll leave a link to my vids and that may better describe the things I'm into
https://youtu.be/kxcCFo4D_rA
Thanks

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys!!
I've got mbrp exaust on the way and a set of mountune springs that will be here Wednesday
I may bight the bullet and order my Cobb ap v3 tomorrow.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Thanks guys!!
I've got mbrp exaust on the way and a set of mountune springs that will be here Wednesday
I may bight the bullet and order my Cobb ap v3 tomorrow.
If you order the Cobb AP- you should order it from Stratified, it'll come with their custom flash tune at no extra cost.

Welcome to the forum! Your mustang is literally the exact same one I would get if I ever did. Very nice!

DaveG99

Welcome. My name is also david and i too have a black fist with black wheels

OP
S
Thread Starter #11
If you order the Cobb AP- you should order it from Stratified, it'll come with their custom flash tune at no extra cost.
I was going to purchase mine from mountune and there's comes with there own custome tune as well. How do you feel about the two?? Stratified vs mountune?

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
Welcome to the forum! Your mustang is literally the exact same one I would get if I ever did. Very nice![/QUOTE

If your referring to the grabber blue one it's one of those things that my wife just had to have that color. We already had the orange one and I loved it she always made comments about wishing I would have got the grabber.. so as you know wife wins.

Welcome to the forum! Your mustang is literally the exact same one I would get if I ever did. Very nice![/QUOTE

If your referring to the grabber blue one it's one of those things that my wife just had to have that color. We already had the orange one and I loved it she always made comments about wishing I would have got the grabber.. so as you know wife wins.
Oh yes I know that very well. Happy wife, happy life!