Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Ford Fiesta ST Grey with 11,000 miles.

Trader history for SfiestaST (0)

Sold

SOLD!

Need gone so i can register my other one.

Selling my 2016 Fiesta because I bought another one with a bunch of goodies. In excellent condition with Cobb rmm. Has 17k on it and still has new car smell inside. Fresh synthetic oil change. Has a rebuilt title from side swipe which was repaired at a professional body shop. Car located in Syracuse NY. Call or text also for fast response 315-491-8762. Asking 10,900 or best. Looking for quick sale to move out of way for my other one.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
SfiestaST
Thread Starter #9
If you were to seriously want it for this price, I could deliver since I was planning a trip to Minneapolis which is not to far from you. For this price your saving roughly $5,000 compared to want other people want for same year and miles with clean title.
I too have a few thatā€™s why Iā€™m getting rid of this one hats near stock compared to my other.

OP
SfiestaST
Thread Starter #12
Yes thatā€™s the one. I can send pics either to your email or text to phone. Text is probably faster whatā€™s your number.

OP
SfiestaST
Thread Starter #13
Just figured out how to post pics so here they are. If you want pics of damage after accident , PM me and Iā€™ll send them over per individual request.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
That's a good deal. I'd get it if I hadn't already bought a new one.

My last car had a rebuilt title. It looked and ran good as new for over a decade. Still good to go when I sold it.