Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Driving with left foot in a cast

...ain’t easy. Broke my left foot last week, and don’t have another car. Painful to push all the way in to get engine to start, but am able to shift without flooring the pedal. Actually surprised it’s doable at all.

Last edited:
Ah man that's a bummer! I broke my middle toe on my left foot about 15 years ago and I also had a manual. That was bad enough - can't imagine what a broken foot would be like! Hope you get well soon.

...ain’t easy. Broke my right foot last week, and don’t have another car. Painful to push all the way in to get engine to start, but am able to shift without flooring the pedal. Actually surprised it’s doable at all.
So you break you're right foot but they put the cast on the left. That's got to hurt.

OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #5
Ha ha... forgot to mention the copious amount of pain killers, so I can’t tell left from right. All on the left. Basically if you see a white ST with blue stripes anywhere in Orange County, give me lots of room.

Only hurts really bad in traffic, and with the county being on fire this week, lots of road closures mean lots of gridlock. Thankfully my routes reopened today.