Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: K1 Connecting Rods and DHM Headstuds

Trader history for dL_ST (0)

FS: K1 Connecting Rods and DHM Headstuds *NEW PRICE*

5/7/2019 - Plenty of headstands available. NEW SHIPPED PRICE of $65

12/9/2018 - K1 Rods are all sold out! Plenty of brand new headstud sets left! $80 Shipped! Get them while they last! Save over $100 by buying these instead of ARP studs!

11/29/2018 - PRICE DROP!

$80 shipped for headstuds and $250 shipped for connecting rods!

I bought these from DHM some time ago and I just need the cash for another project of mine.

**PACKAGES OPEN TO TAKE PICTURES ONLY**

DHM Headstuds -

Plan to push your Fiesta ST or 1.6L EcoBoost to the limits? Or rebuilding from a tragic failure and want a bullet proof engine? Past 400-450whp we see the OEM bolts getting pushed passed their limits and at that point more clamping force is needed. This kit is manufactured by ARP here in the US and is made from 8740 chromemoly steel with a 200,000 psi tensile strength. It is precision centerless ground and thread rolled to Mil-S-8879 specs. The kit includes black oxide finish studs, hardened washers, and premium grade nuts.

K1 H-Beam Connecting Rods -

1 Technologies produces “RACEREADY” ™ rods and cranks at very affordable prices. Their connecting rods and crankshafts are a cut above the average imported rod.

They are made to their designs and are held to some of the tightest accepted tolerances in the racing industry. More attention is shown to finish work than comparable products. A wide variety of sizes and applications are available, from the Sport Compact sizes through Small Block and Big Block Chevy and Mopar, including some custom and specialty sizes.

Forged 4340 Steel I Beam connecting rods. Shot peened for improved fatigue life. Sizes held to +/- .0001” , finish honed in the USA. Bronze wrist pin bushings. Weight matched +/- 1 gram on each end. Exclusively using ARP fasteners.

Billet 4340 Steel H Beam connecting rods. Closely monitored material mechanical properties for optimum performance. Designed and finish honed in the USA. Sizes held to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, +/- .0001” and +/- 1 gram per end. Shot peened for improved fatigue life. Bronze wrist pin bushings. Exclusively using ARP 2000 fasteners.

I'm asking $100 for the headstuds and $300 OBO for the connecting rods.

IMG_20171012_211512.jpg IMG_20171012_211656.jpg IMG_20171012_211729.jpg

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #2
I can do $575 shipped for both if someone wants to pick up both sets.

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
NEW PRICE BUMP!

$300 for rods and $100 for headstuds.

OP
D
Thread Starter #11
Did the DHM head studs require block modification?
Nope, there are instructions that come in the box. You just have to remove each headstud and replace it immediately with the new one to retain seal. Ofcourse, you must use a torque wrench too :)

OP
D
Thread Starter #18
1 set of rods and studs sold!

I have 5 more sets of rods and 31 sets of head studs left!