Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Mountune High-Flow Exhaust, cash + stock exhaust needed

Trader history for NJBooST (0)

SOLD: Mountune High-Flow Exhaust, cash + stock exhaust needed

*SOLD*

Selling my Mountune exhaust. This does not include the downpipe. I’m looking for someone local to Central NJ or within an hour’s drive who still has their stock exhaust, preferably uncut.
We can swap them in my driveway or yours. I have jack stands, exhaust-cutter, and all tools necessary to swap them in an hour or so.
I swapped exhausts too many times to count, lol.

Mountune High-Flow Exhaust: $350 + your stock one

There are a couple light scratches on one of the tailpipes from a parking lot incident. They’re not bad at all though. The discoloration cleans up with some metal polish and there is minimal surface rust as it hasn’t seen winter. Please see pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Selling my Mountune exhaust. This does not include the downpipe. I’m looking for someone local to Central NJ or within an hour’s drive who still has their stock exhaust, preferably uncut.
We can swap them in my driveway or yours. I have jack stands, exhaust-cutter, and all tools necessary to swap them in an hour or so.
I swapped exhausts too many times to count, lol.

Mountune High-Flow Exhaust: $350 + your stock one

There are a couple light scratches on one of the tailpipes from a parking lot incident. They’re not bad at all though. The discoloration cleans up with some metal polish and there is minimal surface rust as it hasn’t seen winter. Please see pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just curious as why you're going back?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #6
Priorities in life changed and I’m on the road a lot for work in stop and go traffic. Not sure if I’m gonna keep the car or trade it in for something more sales route friendly.

Just curious as why you're going back?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #8
Bump. No response from buyer that was set for this weekend.