Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best aftermarket wheels for a magnetic st?

I am making this post for any recommendations one may have. Personally I find it hard to find a wheel that looks nice with the magnetic grey.
The wheel that has caughten my eye was the Team Dynamics 1.2 in the bronze finish.

Thanks - Grouphare

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I want 15x8 TD 1.2s for both of mine, but I'm wish-washy on what colors to use as well. I may have to switch them around to see what I like best when I get them.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I have always thought the Team Dynamics 1.2 in bronze would look great on a Magnetic FiST. They're also one of the best wheel choices for our somewhat rare 4 x 108 bolt pattern, and 5 lb. lighter than stock in stock 17 x 7 size, a good saving of unsprung weight.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Someone on here has the 17x8 1.2s on their magnetic, I will try to find the post, as they look GREAT on our color!

I have the gloss black 1.2s in 17x8 on mine, and they look similar to the Ford Racing Focus 'Rally' wheels posted above, except for the spokes being a little more convex than flat in curvature.

There are a ton of good spots down here outside philly. Just got to take a cruise and stop for photo opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveG99

I wish the titans came in gloss black. That hyper black doesnt look black to me.

OP
Grouphare
Thread Starter #14
I don't have a Magnetic FiST but.... what made me get the ROTA Titans in 17x8 was these pictures I found on Google images... whoever this/these car(s) belongs to gets credit (laughs) [rockon]
Oh my god, I think you just sold me on those titans.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Oh my god, I think you just sold me on those titans.
Yes, yes and more yes. LOL [twothumb]

I ordered a set. I also have a set of XXR 527s, Sport Edition SE-16s and some other ones that have been in the shed for two years that I can't remember.... oh and the stock wheels too. Yes 5 sets of wheels. I can finally stop with the Titans... [:p]

Sparco Pro Corsa's for comparison. I might get them powdercoated a dark bronze this winter.

DaveG99

They come in flat black. I thought about getting them until I saw these pictures of the hyper black
Hmm. Didnt know that. Ill get a good look at some hyper black ones in person this weekend. One of the DFW guys going on the ST cruise this weekend has them.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hmm. Didnt know that. Ill get a good look at some hyper black ones in person this weekend. One of the DFW guys going on the ST cruise this weekend has them.
They look GREAT on any/every color FiST, but they do appear to be a little monochromatic looking on the Magnetic cars, and would probably stand out more in a GLOSS black. ;)