Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member Los Angeles

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ok new here been browsing for the last year. Hahahaha,about to buy a 2017 and its down to A base Orange Spice here in LA or go out of state for one with Smoke Storm Recaros and a sunroof.

Don't want the sunroof, do want the Smoke Storm Recaros. Can get a deal on the out of state car as well.
It's a tough call. Feel free to offer your opinions. If they had not brought out Orange Spice in 2017 I would probably be diving a Magnetic with Smoke Storm Recaros lol.

P.S. Not a fan of the Molten Orange Recaros as the don't match the Orange Spice and a are bit on the lound side interior wise in my opinion. They worked on the Molten Orange car though.
Why dealers got the idea to order Orange Spice with Molten Orange seats I will never know. [crazyeye]:lol:

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys. Quick update its pushing towards Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaros even if I have to order it. Being talking with the Local dealership today. They have two base ones on the lot. Basically playing it off the out of state car at this point.