Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Of course I had to get a Friday car - RPM drops

Fuck every few weeks its something else that creeps up. Besides the annoying low noise like a worn out small cpu fan behind the dash unit now I started to get dropped RPM here and there. First started when starting the car and just idling and all of a sudden about a 400rmp drop and nice shake, to happening here and there when at red light to now almost dying a few times when at intersection taking a turn from stop.

Back to the dealer again ... Will repost back with results. Only got 10K km left on warranty lol drove 20K+ Km in almost 4 months Have extended warranty but gonna cancel that and keep the cash for backup repairs or a bigger turbo [hihi] as its $3K+ depending on what prorate amount they'll take off of it.

I've been getting something similar with drops down to about 600rpms, but no stalling yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
Hasn't stalled yet but two days ago turning left at the lights it was close and I was trying to turn before the next few cars got close. Would have suck for me to get t-boned but maybe it would have written off the car and get my money back LOL.