Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

USB port sometimes not working at all?

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Sorry if there is already a thread on this, enlighten me if there is. I have a 2017 Fiesta ST with Nav so I already had the hub that supports Apple Carplay. I've been using Apple Carplay and love it but there was a few times last night that when I turned my car off and came back later my Apple Carplay wouldn't automatically turn on when I plugged my phone into the cable and the USB port wasn't even charging the phone. Rinse and repeat a few times then it went back to normal and is working at this moment.

Any advice on this?

matz_28

After installing a Signal Dynamics Back-Off XP brake light module, for some reason my USB ports have stopped working (I know they're not related). My phone don't even charge or connect via USB for music. Any suggestions what could cause this thing to happen? Could be just a coincidence?

iOS 11 is buggy sometimes for my carplay doesn't work but I can still charge in bluetooth, never had a issue with 10. Just a heads up, other people are complaining so if its still charging that could be it.