Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST 14k Miles $15000

Trader history for lonelysuperstar (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 2016 ST with 14k miles for $15000. No accidents, I’m the original owner and am a responsible 40 year old driver. will come with Mishimoto induction hose and panel filter that was never installed. Also has Weather Tech floormats in front. Still on the original Bridgstones, front will need to be replaced and are mounted on Team Dynamic Pro Race 17X7 in bronze. Lowered on Eibach Pro Kit. Located in Fairfax Virginia. I think this is a more than Fair Price considering the condition and mileage.

*Trying to figure out image hosting

OP
L
Thread Starter #2
Not sure how to add pics at the moment. I don’t see the icon. Anyone needing pics I can text them. Sorry

OP
L
Thread Starter #5
This was my third ST and I although I love it, I'm over it. I need something easier to daily into DC and transport my stuff and dog in. Going with a Subaru Crosstrek.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
This was my third ST and I although I love it, I'm over it. I need something easier to daily into DC and transport my stuff and dog in. Going with a Subaru Crosstrek.
Yeah I know its your third lol. The Crosstrek is a nice car.

OP
L
Thread Starter #7
It fits all my needs. I was pleasantly surprised by the CVT as well. I was planning on going with the six speed but after driving both I went with the CVT.

Status
Not open for further replies.