Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Handling Pack - M-FR3-FA

brbauer2

I've had this suspension in the garage for several years since I originally bought it for my '14 SE but never installed it.

Is anyone running it on their FiST? I know there is going to be very minimal drop, just wondering if it's worth the install for ride quality/suspension response.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-FR3-FA

Could that just be the actual factory FiST suspension system marketed as an upgrade for the 'lesser' Fiestas? [dunno]
I had it on my first SES, the Fiesta handling kit was the oem kit from the EU market standard Fiesta. It isn't ST related. It was a huge improvement over the standard suspension but would be a step down from oem ST parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I had it on my first SES, the Fiesta handling kit was the oem kit from the EU market standard Fiesta. It isn't ST related. It was a huge improvement over the standard suspension but would be a step down from oem ST parts.

Thanks for clarifying this. [thumb]

Basically, slightly less spring rate/lowering and damper valving than the factory FiST setup?

BRGT350

1000 Post Club

Yep, this is exactly correct. I ran the same setup on my 2011 Fiesta.

OP
brbauer2

brbauer2

Thread Starter #10
Thanks for all the info!

Guess I'll just keep mine as a backup and go with a different setup in the spring before I start tracking the car.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk