Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Auto up/down - on all 4 windows

Just wondering if it would be possible to fit auto up for all 4 windows in. I drive a 2011 Ford f150 that has auto up/down all four, and man that shit is awesome. Also, when you turn the cruise control on, it turns orange. Only when you set the speed, it turns green. Is the fiesta supposed to do this too? Because my light only turns on and green only when I go to set the speed.

DangerMouse

Ha I thought my cruise was broken and even had the dealer look at it. They said it was fine, just doesn't light up until you actually set it. Which is different from every car I have ever driven.

I to would love auto up and down windows all around.

I was going to look into something like this this weekend, I think what it will come down to is getting 3 other modules of the master switch. Not sure how it would have to tie into the secondary switches. As far as I know, the switch uses circuitry to monitor the amperage going through it which is how it knows when it is fully up or hit something.

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
Yeah I read that too. Something like the driver side motor is different than all the rest. @#$&... But fwiw, it was from a Prius forum.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

there was posts about this on the SVT focus forums years ago and it could be done with a bunch of added parts.
Would have to look at the wiring diagram before you could be certain though, might be controlled with a hard part or it may be controlled by the BCM.