Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sct4 fiesta st tuner

Anyone have personal expierence with using this tuner on their st?? I noticed through whoosh that it’s very new to the platform

We are an SCT dealer at CP-E. What questions do you have?

Its similar to the AP. You also have the options of the iTSX (bluetooth/phone based version) and the Livewire TS (big screen version). Does all the datalogging that the cobb does.

Right now, they only do custom tunes for the 14-16 models, and I believe they have a stock preload (think OTS tune) for the 17 fiesta ST (tune for stock hardware) (can also do custom tunes). There should be a bunch of different tuners that can do e-tunes and custom tunes and hopefully more support for 14-17 preloads with time.

Its a little different from the tuner side. You miss some of the Cobb Custom Features (launch control, FFS, burnout mode, map switching, ect). But at the end of the day both Cobb, SCT and other flash tuners give the tuner the tools necessary to make a good tune.

Mitch;

Do you actually do the custom tunes for the '14-'16 FiST SCT system THERE, either on a dyno, or out on the road (or BOTH)?
Right now Im only doing dyno tunes for the '14-'17 Fiesta ST (COBB or SCT). All dyno tunes are road tested and tweaked afterwards. Hope that answers your question. Etuning will come later.

I have been using Sct pro racer package and it is ok, now I am using HP Tuners, it has a lot more to offer.

redmoe

Does anyone know how to log knock with the X4. I added the pids that are available in the log view tool but they don’t appear to be active. Cyl1-4 timing correction is not on the list.

Does anyone know how to log knock with the X4. I added the pids that are available in the log view tool but they don’t appear to be active. Cyl1-4 timing correction is not on the list.
There still working on updating back to the 2014-2016. The available logging parameters are terrible at the moment for the 14-15 (only ones I've checked so far).

redmoe

Yep I gave up and am going the Cobb ap route. Couldn’t get the correction pids.

redmoe

How are Pro tuners using sct if the parameters list is so lacking? I gave up and switched to ap after trying to have Freektune get me a sct tune. I could not find the timing correction that was needed for the logs. Was there an update in the recent past that lost the parameters of interest?

How are Pro tuners using sct if the parameters list is so lacking? I gave up and switched to ap after trying to have Freektune get me a sct tune. I could not find the timing correction that was needed for the logs. Was there an update in the recent past that lost the parameters of interest?
I am working on it with them. I had to get a DLX file from SCT in order to get knock 1-4 and other needed ones. The ones that did show up ended up coming out as gibberish when it came time to log.

redmoe

So I am really considering an e30 tune. Does anyone know what range of mix can be safely used. Based on the posted variations in our flex fuel here assuming the same mix ratio I could be between e23 and e31.