Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner from Maryland

Just went to the dealership to "just" test drive and compare the FoST and the FiST to get a feel of them. Salesperson comes out and says we got a 2016
FiST on the showroom floor we need to get rid of. Next thing you know all i hear is "Sign here, here, and here". Now here I am with a Brand new 2016 FiST with 40miles on it so far.

Congrats and welcome!

Any plans to mod it? I'd suggest some tints and a rear motor mount first and at least.

Wow, that's nuts that they still had a 2016 this late into 2017. No wonder they are not bringing the new model to the US. Glad you got a good deal though. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Wow, that's nuts that they still had a 2016 this late into 2017. No wonder they are not bringing the new model to the US. Glad you got a good deal though. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Yeah, I bought my '16 new at the end of April/beginning May and I thought that was late into the year.

OP
KenST
Thread Starter #8
Congrats and welcome!

Any plans to mod it? I'd suggest some tints and a rear motor mount first and at least.
Yeah i got some big plans in the future but as of now its going to be Tint, yellow fog overlays, motor mount. Also a full detailing by me and my friend. I really hate myself for forgetting to tell them not to clean it cause now i have swirls marks everywhere.